Colorado Buyers Agents
Finding, evaluating and negotiating real estate for buyers. On your side, every step of the way!
“Todd had great reviews online, and they didn’t lie, he went absolutely above and beyond! Very thankful I went through your service and managed to get him as a buyer’s agent.”
“She went above and beyond…a very sincere and honest person. She is not the typical conventional real estate agent.”
“…a superb listener…she heard and understood what my husband and I would like to have in terms of housing in Colorado.”
“The buyer agent that I worked with was knowledgeable, accommodating, helpful…He helped us look at homes via video calls and was our eyes on location.”
Find Your Buyers Agent Now!
Don’t overpay for your dream home
- Buyers agents get offers accepted
- Evaluate and help secure financing
- Have local neighborhood expertise
Get your free list of association members now
The simplest answer here is “Out of the transaction at closing”. It is a commission based on the sales price of the home. This allows home buyers and sellers to have their agents working for them for no up-front or hourly costs.
What are the benefits of using a buyers agent for a first time home buyer?
- ★ Skillful navigation through a complex and emotional process
- ★ In-depth knowledge of first time home buyer programs
- ★ Knowledge of local neighborhoods
- ★ A long list of best resources for finding out about schools, crime areas to avoid, and up-and-coming neighborhoods
Best buyer’s agents often say, “I like working with buyers more than sellers. “…even though that is the harder of the two jobs! They love it because they are good at it and they know it.
Top buyers agents have these qualities: great listening skills, superior home evaluation skills, ability to clearly and patiently explain the process, knowledge of first time home buyer programs. They have the experience and skills to find the very best property at the very best price and terms.
- ★ They are intimately familiar with local neighborhoods and what is trending there
- ★ They will provide a comparative market analysis (CMA) of similar properties to help determine what is the best price to offer
- ★ They will point out both the pros and cons of buying any particular property
- ★ They know which homes qualify for particular financial programs, such as VA or FHA, luxury or investment homes
Many people need to sell their current home in order to have the cash available to buy their new home. Good buyer agents will…
- ★ Help evaluate the dollars and credit position needed for the new home
- ★ Write up contingency offers when those fit the situation
- ★ negotiate with sellers on rent back terms
- ★ Provide referrals to good storage and moving companies and short term rentals.
- ★ Help coordinate the timing of both buying and selling contract deadlines
- ★ Colorado Buyers Agents Association agents list all of the towns, cities and counties they are confident they know well enough to negotiate on for buyers
- ★ Generally this is within about an hour’s drive of their office, but sometimes can be more, depending on what multiple listing services they belong too. Their office can also be a home office.
- ★ they typically know the history and trends a particular neighborhoods. They will share data that the buyer can evaluate with the helpful interpretation of the agent.
- ★ They do not need to live in or have an office in the exact neighborhood to be able to objectively evaluate properties anywhere within their service area.