Move to Denver, Colorado, the Mile High City, one of the most popular cites in the United States.
Here are some of the most popular reasons home buyers move to Denver:
- Denver has an average of more than 300 sunny days per year – more than Honolulu, Miami, and San Diego.
- Denver area residents have access to more than 35 ski areas and 15 million acres of national parks.
- Denver has a rich cultural history, some of which is reflected in its unique and beautiful architecture.
- Denver International Airport (DIA) is currently the fifth busiest airport in the country and the 10th busiest in the world. DIA is larger than Chicago’s O’Hare Airport and the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport combined.
- The median age of residents in Denver is 34.1 years compared to the national average of 37.4.
- A short drive away from Denver, the Rocky Mountains provide numerous opportunities for skiing, camping, bicycling, and hiking.
- Professional sports teams in Denver include; the NFL Super Bowl champions Denver Broncos, the NBA’s Denver Nuggets, the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche, and MLB’s Colorado Rockies.
- 34.5% of Denver’s population has a four-year college degree compared to the national average of 16 %.
- The Unemployment rate for Denver 2.7% at end of 2016
- Denver’s recreational facilities includes more than; 100 parks, a dozen museums, two amusement parks, two water parks, US Mint, Denver Botanical Gardens, Denver Zoo, a large performing arts complex; and thousands of restaurants.
If you are getting ready to move to Denver, Colorado, you will need the help of a Denver Buyer’s Agent. A Denver Buyer’s Agent can help you find the neighborhood that will work with your commute, your interests, and your price range.