The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show
8:00-9:00 AM | February 4, 2022
On the show:
Barry Miller (Host, and Real Estate Agent with Remax Masters Millenium, Denver, CO)
Matt Mansfield (Realtor and Buyer Specialist at Remax Masters Millennium)
Savvy Investor’s 10-Step Process
STEP 1: Should I Build Wealth or Not?
- People fear their own success usually because of the losses they had in their prior years
- There are around 225 metropolitan areas which were narrowed down to 7 total in a week
- The hottest of the best investments spots in the United States must have a lot of data that speaks
- Data should indicate that it is the best market in the next 3 years
Barry Miller’s real estate investment tips when deciding to build wealth:
- “Know thyself” as Socrates stated but be skeptical too
- The great Socrates knew that true wisdom is knowing what you do not know
- Be into knowing yourself and your finances in today’s financial world
- Be skeptical, find out what you do not know – ask questions
- The smartest people must first know if they really want to be healthy
- You must learn what being wealthy really means to you and also to your loved ones
- Know how wealth is going to affect you and your family
- This first step “Should I Build Wealth or Not” is the most important step of them all
- It is basic foundation building and it becomes your new foundation
Real estate investment tips and key elements when deciding to build wealth or not
- Outline your current debt structure – how much are your total debts?
- Break down your debts by the balance and the interest rates
- Assess your financial wants, your needs, and what is your risk tolerance level
- How long do you want to work?
- How are you comfortable investing?
- Do you want to have debts paid off before you invest?
- Assess what the ramifications are to you if you do say yes or no to wealth building
- Stay skeptical. Realize that skepticism is not negative
Get the best buyers agent for your real estate investment plans!
Do not hesitate to equip yourself with the ability and the tools to choose only the best by visiting our page for a carefully-maintained list of best agents throughout Colorado. Kathleen and her team are available 7 days a week to attend to your inquiries. Simply fill out the online form or call the association headquarters anytime at 303-679-1621 and if you are from out-of-state you may dial 866-222-8937. Also, feel free to leave a message and the association staff will be back to you asap.
Check out the videos of top Colorado exclusive buyer agents at the Buyer Agent Search youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kchiras. These buyer agents have strong track records and represent the best in the industry.