The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show
8:00-9:00 AM | March 4, 2022
On the show:
Barry Miller (Host, and Real Estate Agent with Remax Masters Millenium, Denver, CO)
Matt Mansfield (Realtor and Buyer Specialist at Remax Masters Millennium)
Kathleen Chiras (Broker/Owner/Associations Manager with Skyfor Inc., DBA. National Buyers Agents Association)
Exploring Fair and Flexible Real Estate Commissions
Tips from the National Buyers Agents Association when negotiating fair and flexible real estate commission
- Agents who don’t provide discounts can offer other things like a free staging of the property
- It’s a good thing to benefit from agents who have figured out what to do better for the sellers
- Some of the characteristics of an agent that impress sellers are knowledge of agents. As well as willingness to put in a lot of work
- Consumers have options when they ask for fair and flexible commission structures
- Sellers are impressed with agents who are professional, engaging, courteous, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable
- You have to be an informed consumer and ask for what you need
- The National Buyers Agents Association is available all the time to prescreen and pre-vet even their own members
What is the real low down in fair and flexible real estate commission when marketing the seller’s property?
- All real estate commission is negotiable
- Tie marketing to negotiating real estate commission
- You will get flexible options if YOU the consumer asks for it
Elements of doing an accurate market valuation
- Successful and top agents know how to research proper data for the actual market value
- Market valuations are not based on generalizations
- Consumers need a top agent who’s going to research the market comparables in your area
- Only extremely knowledgeable agents know how to research the most accurate market value of properties
- A marketing plan has to be well-crafted. It has to be designed around the likely profiles of the buyers who are going to buy it
- Agents don’t have to set foot into your home to do an accurate market evaluation
- Get a couple of market valuations and ask the agents how they did it to get different variations
Connect with the top real estate agent when buying and selling a home!
Do not hesitate to equip yourself with the ability and the tools to choose only the best by visiting our page for a carefully-maintained list of best agents throughout Colorado. Kathleen and her team are available 7 days a week to attend to your inquiries. Simply fill out the online form or call the association headquarters anytime at 303-679-1621 and if you are from out-of-state you may dial 866-222-8937. Also, feel free to leave a message and the association staff will be back to you asap.
Check out the videos of top Colorado exclusive buyer agents at the Buyer Agent Search youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kchiras. These buyer agents have strong track records and represent the best in the industry.