The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show
8:00-9:00 AM | April 22, 2022
On the show:
Barry Miller (Host, and Real Estate Agent with Remax Masters Millenium, Denver, CO)
Matt Mansfield (Realtor and Buyer Specialist at Remax Masters Millennium)
Eugene O’Brien (RE/MAX Master’s Property Management PAR/ Vestera Investments)
John Veenstra (Mortgage Loan Officer with Guaranteed Rate Mortgage)
Top characteristics of a top buyers agent when buying investment property
A heart for caring
- A heart for caring is one of the most significant traits you need to look for with top buyers agent when buying investment property
- An investment specialist needs to have that financial information, knowledge, and the ability for financial information and some statistical data
- Find out how long they have been involved in the financial arena
- You would want an investment specialist who is working for you on your side and that is always asking himself/herself “What can I/we do that is best for you the customer?”
- The mindset of the company should be “What can we do that will be financially beneficial to any and all consumers?”
A skillset that knows hope to get the job done for you
- As an agent, you really have to listen to your clients.
- You need to understand what they are trying to accomplish to really help them out
Current real estate market in Denver Metro Area
- The median home price is continuing to hold
- Experts still see days of inventory which is going down slightly
- In the Denver Metro area, there are 2900 single family homes for sale currently
- A statistic shows that half of the number of homes for sale will be sold in 2 weeks
- Buyers need to be smart, have a good buyers agent, and have their loans lined up
- In Colorado Springs, there are 1100 homes for sale, 950 of those will be gone in a month
- Half of these homes for sale will be sold in 2 weeks
- The market is strong, it’s a strong economic area in front-range Colorado
How much is the current interest rate?
- Have a buyer agent who’s going to help you get a lower interest rate
- VA/FHA is at 5.7% with no money upfront. A conventional loan is about 6.35%. Investors’ loan with a buy-down is at 6.5%
- Home values are going up at this time of the year, 1.5 – 2% per month
- Demand is still high despite the hesitation from sellers
- It’s a competitive market and buyers are going to find themselves competing with many people trying to buy the same home
- You need to have a rockstar buyers agent to negotiate
- Buyers can have a closing in 14 days with expedited loan processes
Connect with the top buyers agent when buying investment property!
Do not hesitate to equip yourself with the ability and the tools to choose only the best by visiting our page for a carefully-maintained list of best agents throughout Colorado. Kathleen and her team are available 7 days a week to attend to your inquiries. Simply fill out the online form or call the association headquarters anytime at 800-383-7188 and if you are from out-of-state you may dial 866-222-8937. Also, feel free to leave a message and the association staff will be back to you asap.
Check out the videos of top Colorado exclusive buyer agents at the Buyer Agent Search youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kchiras. These buyer agents have strong track records and represent the best in the industry.