The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show
8:00-9:00 AM | April 30, 2022
What top agents are supposed to do for home sellers?
- By law, they must, as real estate agents, must put your interest first
Home selling tips for consumers:
- The real estate industry doesn’t help consumers know that real estate commissions are negotiable
- Consumers should learn about their basic finances when they’re in high school or college
- For consumers, try to not be intimidated because the industry wants to intimidate you
- Do not be intimidated by the biggest sale of any investment or any asset you ever will have is about to happen
- Being a good real estate agent is not easy, but the process itself is very easy because it’s the same almost every time
There are 3 big categories that consumers need to know the agents are going to do:
- Management administration of IMPORTANT paperwork
There are 2 parts to marketing:
- An accurate objective analysis of the raw and real data discovered – Thorough research including phone calls to current homes in the market that have just sold or just went to the market
- Deep marketing plan as needed – it is determined heavily by the marketplace. Ask your agent how many hours they are going to work in marketing your property
Why don’t consumers know about negotiation:
- There have been no negotiations permitted in residential real estate until the buyer brokers came around
- Second, the consumers don’t know about negotiation because the industry doesn’t reveal that
Contact us today to get the best home selling tips for consumers
The National Buyers Agents Association has a network of top-rate fiduciary buyers agents, as well as a resource of good listing agents. Good listing agents are skilled in getting top dollar for your home. Buyer agents mostly have well-established connections to other business professionals who can help make your move less stressful. Simply
Do not hesitate to equip yourself with the ability and the tools to choose only the best by visiting our page for a carefully-maintained list of best agents throughout Colorado. Kathleen and her team are available 7 days a week to attend to your inquiries. Simply fill out the online form or call the association headquarters anytime at 303-679-1621 and if you are from out-of-state you may dial 866-222-8937. Also, feel free to leave a message and the association staff will be back to you asap.
Check out the videos of top Colorado exclusive buyer agents at the Buyer Agent Search youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kchiras. These buyer agents have strong track records and represent the best in the industry.